Monday, April 9, 2012

KMS Blow Dry Spray


This is a new product that I absolutely love! Kms blow dry spray is AMAZING, I fell in love with it the first time I used it!

What it does:
Speeds up blow drying time up to 50%
conditions hair
provides heat protection


How to use it:
Spray onto towel dry hair as the last step before blow drying. Style as usual.

Everyone should be using a heat protect, so why not have one that actually speeds up the time it takes to blow dry it! AWESOME!

As well as working like magic, it has a great smell! I am particular about smell when it comes to products because I want something that smells good on my head, but not anything to strong! The great thing about this product is it has a light smell so its not too strong!

I highly recommend this product to everyone! Its good for fine or coarse hair! For fine hair it does NOT way down that hair! So it is very universal!
So if you are looking for a good heat protect, or wanting to speed up the time it takes to blow dry your hair, this product is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment